A Recipe for Adventure

     First thing's first. Before we can get this fondue cooking, we have to have the right ingredients. The ingredients for a good story always start with the three S's.... and the C. In other words, we're going to need:
  • Style
  • Setting
  • Story
  • Character
     To choose the right style, setting, story, and character, I'm going to need your help. This is the fun part. (For you. For me it will be the nail-biting, nerve racking insanity of wondering what sort of crazy universe will soon be inflicted on me to create.) All you have to do is scroll down and vote in the polls on this page. You can vote as many times as you want and tell your friends to vote too. After the initial polling, I begin to write, releasing a new chapter every few weeks. The characters' decisions are driven by your votes at the end of each chapter.
     Remember: whatever selections get the most votes by the ides of March (March 15th, 2014), I MUST include in my story. Should it be a dramatic time-traveling western about the relationship between a robot and his cat? Should it be a quirky romantic thriller about a girl's journey to abolish moist towelettes? You tell me.

P.S.
In the event of a tie, I will do my best to incorporate ALL the tied elements.

(Already voted? Here's a fun activity for you in the meanwhile.)


STYLE




SETTING




STORY




CHARACTER


2 comments:

  1. okay I did it...just to mess with you but it also was informative. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

The title of this book should be...