Dinosaur Intermission

Sorry I haven't been posting much recently, folks. It's not because I don't love you, it's because I've been so engrossed this past month editing my non-fonduey, work-in-progress, novel Dreamwalker

Or, you know, a dinosaur ate my homework. Is it too late to go with that? Let's go with that.

In the meantime, I highly recommend following this blog by email. (You can use the box on the side of the page or click on this link here ) Why? Because instead of checking back here every once in a while to see if I've finally posted a chapter, you can casually go about your life, and when a chapter is ready, it'll peek in and say "Hello!" to your email inbox. So go ahead, give it a try. 

I'll have a new chapter for you in the next few weeks.... unless a dinosaur eats that one too. You never know with dinosaurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The title of this book should be...